Request a Quote for Tires
Tire Brands New and Used
At Franz we offer new and used tires from major brands including: Pirelli, Firestone, Hankook, Goodyear, Michelin, Bridgestone, Mastercraft, and Cooper. Fill out the form below so we can further assist you.
These are our current coupons. Mention you viewed online. No need to print.
Buy a Set of 4 Tires or just 1. We Install and Balance.
Here are some ways to tell if you need to buy new tires:
- First look at tread depth. Never let this get below 1/8 of an inch. If it does, that means it is time to come in to our mechanics and ask for a new set of tires. Instead of buying expenisve measuring devices, you can easily find this out by using a penny. Stick it in the tread and if you can see Abe Lincolns entire head, that means you need new tires.
- If you have newer tires, there is an even easier way to tell if it is time for a new set. There should be some kind of tread depth indication as you wear down the rubber more and more. You will be looking for rubber bars running perpendicular to the tread pattern. If only one appears, that is not too big of a deal. However, when you see 2 or 3 it is time to come in to your local tire dealer. Older sets don't have this, which means you may need a penny.
- Having cracks on the sidewall can be an easy visual indicator that replacement is necessary. It is not always necessary to look at the tread in cases such as this. Letting cracks go unnoticed makes your situation potentially worse and can lead to leaks and blow outs. That is not what you want happening on the highway. Our repair shop is ready and waiting to help you if cracks are getting severe on the sidewall of your tire.
- Next, look for bulges above the tire surface. It indicates a weak point in the rubber. These "blister" looking things can end up getting you into trouble because they mean a blow out could happen at any minute. Get in to the Franz service center upon discovery of any blisters/bulges.
- Lots of vibration - This is generally not good for your vehical if the vibrating becomes excessive. It is possible this is due to poor tire maintenance but can also be a result of something else in your auto needing repaired. Problems in your car or truck that cause vibration can end up damaging tires over time. In any case, too much vibration means you need an auto check-up. Our full care care service center is ready and waiting to help.
6 Months Special Financing On Any Purchase of $299 or More. Subject to Credit Approval. See Store for More Details.