Request a Quote for Steering Repairs
Call us now at (440) 354-4358
If You Are Experiencing the Following Steering Problems, Repairs May Be Necessary:
- Hard steering: This includes frequent locking up, hard turning, or shut down. You can still steer, but there is not enough power to assist you.
- Reduced Wheel Cut: This means your car/truck is causing you to take extra wide turns.
- Binding/Oversteer: Binding is when you are having to apply too much effort to turn. It is not as bad as hard steering unless the case is severe. Oversteer means you are getting more turning than you want.
- Directional Pull: In this case, you would notice your steering wheel is pulling to the left or right. It is anything that requires you to apply a constant force to keep the vehicle moving straight.
- External Leakage: Steering fluid is leaking and you have to keep re-filling fluid into the reservoir.
Your entire steering system involves many components. Our automotive technicians are here to help you and prepared to service your automotive.